Week 7 - Surfin' USA : The Beach boys

Today I decided to talk about the music : Surfin' USA by the Beach Boys, a music known in the whole world I think. 

It is a music that I appreciate particularly because of the rhythm of the music and also it is a music that we hear regularly in parties at home. This music reminds the holidays, the sun, we could imagine ourselves on a beach in California surfing. 

There is some guitar which allows to make a good rhythm to the music. We want to dance and have fun on this music. It's a quite bewitching music, I really like this music. I listen to it alone at home because I appreciate it. 

I think that this music can be appreciated by everyone, it does not age, it remains always in the air of time. I could listen to it every day and never get tired of it. 





Comments

  1. I love how you talk about how the song gives off the vibes that they are singing about. When I listened to this song I didn't enjoy it as much. It's not really my style of music I guess. Music doesn't age just like you said, I like how you brought that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say that this is my kind of style in music and I would get sick of hearing it day after day, but I have to agree that it's iconic and I don't think it will ever go out of style. I liked how you described that part, that it doesn't age and it's a song you can play at parties and it makes you want to dance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

La Negra by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan #1

Week 8 : Be My Baby by the Ronettes

Week 12 : Infinity by Jaymes Young