This week I decided to choose Mambo Italiano by Rosemary Clooney. It's one of my favorite music since the beginning of this semester, it's a music that we listen to in France and that we use at parties, weddings... it's a classic for us, it's the same in the US. (I think so) For me, it's a music that you can listen to every day without getting tired of it. It makes us want to move and motivates us! I think it's a good music to listen to in the morning to wake up. Rosemary's voice goes very well with the music. T he instruments used go well with rosemary's voice. I t's a living music. You can feel by the tone of voice that it's a rather humorous music. My favorite part of this music is when she says Mambo Italiano in the chorus. She has a pretty strong voice. It is quite the style of music of the time that I listen to alone to have fun, to dance. The instrumental of this music is good, with the percussion in the chorus. It's definitely a mu...
Today I decided to talk about the music : Surfin' USA by the Beach Boys, a music known in the whole world I think. It is a music that I appreciate particularly because of the rhythm of the music and also it is a music that we hear regularly in parties at home. This music reminds the holidays, the sun, we could imagine ourselves on a beach in California surfing. There is some guitar which allows to make a good rhythm to the music. We want to dance and have fun on this music. It's a quite bewitching music, I really like this music. I listen to it alone at home because I appreciate it. I think that this music can be appreciated by everyone, it does not age, it remains always in the air of time. I could listen to it every day and never get tired of it.
Today, I decided to write about stairway to heaven by led zeppelin. It’s a song that I really appreciate. The long beginning with the instrumental is probably my favorite part of the music. The voice of the singer goes very well with the guitars which accompany him. It's a harmonious music and rather. A drum kit accompanies him from time to time during the music. It's a very long music but I have the impression that I can’t get tired of it when I listen to it. It's really a music based on the instrumental thus on the instruments. The end of the music is more rock, the music becomes more driving/ intense. It's a surprising song! It's the kind of music my mom plays loudly in the car when we're together. I like it a lot and I think that even if it's long, everybody can enjoy it.
Hi Susanne! Hopefully you'll find more styles of music that you enjoy in this class.
ReplyDelete