Week 11 : Single Ladies by Beyoncé

For my today's blog, I decided to talk about the famous single : Single Ladies by Beyoncé. This is one of my favorite song so far. 

I really like the lyric of this song. This song was wrote just before Beyoncé's wedding. In the video clip, you can see that she shows her wedding finger while she is dancing. I think that, as every songs of Beyoncé, this music shows the power of a woman. When I saw her dancing like this in the clip, I was here like yeah she is a powerful woman. 

With time, she continued to show that to everybody. I think that she is one of the most powerful woman in this world. She tried to put every women on top such as Ariana Grande. I really like her vibe and her attitude with people. Actually, it's queen Beyoncé, she has a good impact in the music industry. 

To talk more about the instrumental of this song, it's like a pushy song, you just want to dance on this song and enjoy it. I think it's what everybody does when they hear this song. 

I really like this woman, and her carrer will continue to grow up. 




Comments

  1. I like what you had to say about this song. This is such an iconic song that I feel like most people know the "dance" to and at least the lyrics of the chorus. I also liked how you wrote about how the video clip and how it connected with the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wrote about this song. I like that you said it shows the power of women. I also liked how you talked about how everyone knows the dance because it is so popular. Overall, you did a great job and I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Beyonce has such a strong and powerful voice, every song of hers sounds like an anthem so I think you're right about her career continuing to grow! I feel like everyone knows who she is and can recognize her voice. And of course when she sings "bring the beat in", we'd do anything for her ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

La Negra by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan #1

Week 8 : Be My Baby by the Ronettes

Week 12 : Infinity by Jaymes Young