Week 4 : Wrappin' it up by Fletcher Henderson


For this week, I chose the music : Wrappin’ it up by Fletcher Henderson. I like this music because there are only instruments. It's my favorite kind of music as you could understand it. 

The instruments give a harmonious sound, they are coordinated together which gives a beautiful harmony. This music is not surprising because there is no voice behind/with the instruments. The instruments used are the same as for the other musics of the time. I really like the rhythm of the music, it is quite rhythmic and the solos of some instruments add something more. 

I could listen to this music in events but not alone at home. It's a beautiful music that I advise you to listen to even if you don't like music with only instruments. 


Comments

  1. I agree that this song has a good rhythm. I typically do not like songs that do not have words, but due to the upbeat tempo of this song I think that it is decent. There are several instruments that are played in it and they all do a good job of communicating with each other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

La Negra by Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan #1

Week 8 : Be My Baby by the Ronettes

Week 12 : Infinity by Jaymes Young